Maybe I can cross the Alps on Monday?

The bad news is that the weather forecast for Tuesday is rain which means I can’t cross the Alps then or any day soon after. The good news is that if I can get to Aosta tonight, have no mechanical problems, stay hydrated, and if the weather holds for tomorrow, maybe I can cross then, a day early. So that’s what we are aiming for. I’m in Ivrea now having a fresh orange juice after which I enter the Alps and hope to cycle 70km more to Aosta.

20130526-211603.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s